Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time Flies!

Happy new Year to all!

Geez....Time flies when you have a few days of really nice weather [40+ degrees] and totally forget about inside stuff. When you decide to get on the computer...what do I find...but no dial tone...NO phone!!!!  I think I must live in the outer reaches of western Mongolia...I am beginning to think that Verizon should take a look at their service record out here in Pensyltucky...at least once every 10 days the phone takes dive!....and when you call, you get some manufactured 'lady voice' requesting that you check everything under your roof... then 'she' informs you that a service person can respond in 4 or 5 days!!!!...What the he!!...are they just crazy or what!!!!

Oh well...I guess it could be worse. At least the weather has been great.

Now, I have to put up with football on EVERY channel...every kind of 'bowl' that can be imagined...possibly even a 'brain dead bowl'...I just love football!

I'll just cover up, watch PBS with my dog and look forward to Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment