Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holy Jumpin'

Where oh where has this week gone? Got hay, cleaned the barn, made more cheese, went to a First Friday exhibit last night...time seems to be flying into the rabbit hole...Lots of local talk concerning the gas drilling. Personally, I would like to see more regulations concerning the disposal of the 'fracking' waste water...I haven't seen any concrete facts about the safety of this process so I would believe that it doesn't exist!..It would be a shame to have a repeat of the super fund cleanup that we had at the Drake chemical site up-river at Lock Haven..........I suppose a person could go on forever about these issues...I'm not really sure that we [the public at large] have much control ...seems to be all about the $$$$ and who possesses the most!

Since this is the first of this new year...time to get organized...yes, organized!!!!!   I might make a list...maybe.
So many projects to finish....farm stuff, weaving...clearing out the attic or at least re-organizing it and boxing up yard sale stuff for October....I still have stuff in my attic from the time I moved here in 1998!!!!!!

Till later......JR

No comments:

Post a Comment