Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blogger Interrupted... AKA Slow connection speed !!!!

Interrupted...yes....apparently my internet connection speed is soooo slow that I'm having lots of problems getting around on the internet and also getting connected to my Blog!...lots of OOPS!!! and Sorry your server was reset messages.  Talked to my 'computer guy' over the weekend and he told me about new upgrades to search engines and 're-coding' etc.[computereze stuff] so the bottom line is...I need to find another way to connect to the WWW other than my slow as _ _ _ dial-up.  I'll be exploring satellite and other wireless options as I cannot get cable or any other high speed service here...up in the hills of Pennsyltucky...so if I'm not blogging much in the next week...that's why...my oh sooo slow dial-up.....JR

No comments:

Post a Comment