Monday, December 27, 2010

It works for ME !!!!

Blizzard conditions everywhere on the east coast except here!!!!...That works for me.....who wants to shovel anyway, all that shoveling to all the barns and up the hill to the chicken coops and over to the ram and the bad goaties...Who needs it....I'll just contemplate my 'broken' van...for the umpteenth time in 3 months...[service engine light]...I'm beginning to think little light gremlins live in my van...too bad they don't make 'Just One Bit' for van gremlins.
Oh well, maybe I can think about getting the pinwheel towel warp on the board.....JR

Almost forgot....My daughter, son-in-law and I went to see Little Fockers yesterday afternoon...DeNiro was his usual...great...the story line was a bit fragmented...but non the less...funny...The BBC reported the following:

The third film in the Fockers franchise has made its debut at number one in the North America office over the Christmas period, studio estimates show.
The movie, which stars Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller, took $34m (£22m) during the three-day period, ahead of the Coen Brothers' True Grit.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment