Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another day....Another egg

Yes, it seems like an egg a day. My delivery today was mighty slim. I'll be happy to see the longer days and warmer temperatures [ maybe April].  WOW....fellow weavers I met on Weavolution are in the midst of all this California rain, although they did report the rain wasn't 20"....can you imagine that....parts of California are just getting pelted.  Thanks for your post Jennifer and I'll be looking forward to seeing your website.

Now I need to locate my 'cow guy'....been trading raw milk for cheese making...cheese making day is non stop foolishness....heat, mix,check temp,heat,stir,check again, mold,unmold,re-wrap,re-mold [ 3 times]...blah....blah...blah and at the end..out pops a cheese!

I do need to get off my _ _ _ and get a new warp on the AVL loom..I've done the sample and all is ready except my ambition...the worst part of weaving is getting the warp on the loom, the rest is all fun.  Webs is currently is having a year end sale and the best ever cotton/linen is on sale!!!!

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment