Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earthquakes, Nasty Weather and the Like

Well...what can I say...the worst earthquake in modern history has devastated northern Japan.  It will certainly take years to return from this catastrophe.  While researching quakes, I came across a great site that records all quakes around the world with related info.  I was very surprised to see all the quake activity here in the US...especially in the state of Arkansas...see for yourself:

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/  

I hope this doesn't reflect a soon to be 'next big one' !

The weather here in the NE has been unbelievable...to say the least.  60 degrees one day and 16 the next.  I do have some red romaine growing in the greenhouse, on a positive note.

Sadly, my old Lincoln ram passed peacefully this week.  He was 14, had a terrific life and left many offspring sporting his distinctive fleece type.

No comments:

Post a Comment